ClubDrive Systems can help regulated services organizations reduce business security risk and enable compliance by strengthening the five pillars of IT security:
Identity and access
- Authentication: Two Factor Authentication
- Access Control: To create the optimum balance between user-friendliness and risk by controlling network access from specific IP Addresses, MAC and employee locations.
- Encryption: Our solutions ensure that remote network traffic for virtual desktops and applications is protected by SSL virtual private networks (SSL VPNs) and encryption.
- ClubDrive can provide and manage next-generation firewalls to offer the most current level of network security.
- Applications are an essential part of business today, however they are also a source of risk… Centralizing software and application management enables effective monitoring which makes it easier to detect attacks.
- Data can be centralized in our secure data center where it is protected by enterprise- grade security tools like next-generation firewalls and intrusion protection systems. Most data can be kept off endpoints, which are liable to be stolen, compromised or destroyed. “Data in motion” over the network can be encrypted to protect it from eavesdropping and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Monitoring and response:
- Our technicians can monitor user actions, including login attempts and requests to access systems and applications. Network monitoring tools help administrators.